} -->

Monday 12 September 2016

The 10 Things I like LEAST about school!







Last week I shared with you The Ten Things I Miss Most About Teaching while I am on maternity leave. This week I am sharing the ten things I don't miss....
1. Report Writing
Image result for teacher report writing memes

2. The Parents
Image result for teacher parent meme
Image result for school admin memes
Image result for teacher waiting to call parents

3. Student's Backgrounds
Image result for only smile they see all day

4. Admin 

Image result for called to the principals office meme
Image result for school admin meme

5. Department Interference

6. Duty during bad weather

7. Temperature control restrictions
cold jack 2 - waiting for admin permission to turn the heater on

8. School Photos
unhappy crying baby - school photo  day again

9. Teaching classroom routines 
Image result for classroom meme routines
10. Saying Goodbye to another group of kids at the end of the year.
Image result for goodbye teacher meme

No comments:

Post a Comment