} -->

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Sharing My Planning Templates

Recently people have been asking me to share my timetable and term planning templates that I showed in a previous blog post. Click here to read that post.

So here is a link to the term planner that you see below. Just delete the info you don't need and you're good to go. Click here.


.

Unfortunately, I don't give out editable copies of my unit planner template but check out my store to fine planners for many different year levels and subjects.

The documents will open up in an internet window. Click on the open button in the top right corner and select 'Open in Word 2016'. Make sure to save to your computer before you begin entering.

Make sure you join up to my email subscribers list where I send out a monthly newsletter featuring exclusive freebies and follow me on facebook for giveaways.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amy
    Do you have examples of your literacy rotations or a literacy rotation plan on your store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie,
    If you mean my reading rotations you can find a bit more about it at the very bottom of this blog post on guided reading. That's all I have at this stage. http://mrsamy123.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/guided-reading-setup-tips-and-tricks.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy, I think it is awesome what you do although I do not know how you find the time?? Do you teach full time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had the last year off on maternity leave but am going back this year. I love teaching and planning and luckily for me it comes very naturally so its more like a hobby. Any spare time I can get away from the kids I'm working on new things.

      Delete