} -->

Saturday 21 April 2018

YouTube Channel

If you are a fan over at my Facebook page then you will have seen some of the videos I have made about how I do various things.

It can be a bit tricky to find these videos when you're searching for a particular one so I decided to put them on my own YouTube Channel.

You can check out my current videos using the links below and don't forget to subscribe!

Also let me know if there is another particular video you would like me to do :-)








Like us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Can you show us how you plan and implement a maths program?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke,
    Thanks for the suggestion. I don't know if there is enough to it to make a video because I basically go off my term planners for what I cover each week and then plan lessons on a weekly basis (you can see that in my plan with me video). I'll keep it in mind though and see if I can flush it out more!
    Thanks,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete